[Scribus] The colors from the print are not expected.

Craig Ringer craig
Wed Dec 5 09:58:50 CET 2007

> Adolfo Jos? S?ez Folgado wrote:
>
>> I must bear in mind that different inks and papers give different
>> results, but how and when?
>
> "it varies". It's rather hard to predict.

Just to clarify, in the following I meant "print shop" where I said
"printer". It's common usage but can easily get confusing. I had someone
point out (correctly) that it's particularly confusing here, so I
thought I'd clarify just in case it's useful.

I've applied clarifications in [ brackets ] below, for that issue and
others.