[Scribus] Scribus Videos

Craig Bradney cbradney
Fri Dec 7 13:59:58 CET 2007

On Friday 07 December 2007 11:41:12 Dai wrote:
> Just to let you know I have some videos on Scribus at
> http://www.showmedo.com/videos/series?name=NfUrduNov
>
> I 've tried to post stuff on the wiki but no joy. I've also tried to get
> in touch other ways but alas no joy there either. Apart from this
> mailing list it's very hard to get in-touch with the Scribus people.

You can always email us - our email addresses are visible in the mails we sent
to the list, plus theres the list.

The following two links provide further informations
http://docs.scribus.net/index.php?lang=en&page=resources
http://docs.scribus.net/index.php?lang=en&page=irc

Videos can be linked to from the wiki easily enough.

Now, I'll go and watch them :)

Craig