[Scribus] position problem

Bosse bo.public
Sat Dec 8 02:57:45 CET 2007

I have a folder 21x21 cm, with background images that size. I used to be able
to place that image on a page by setting x and y pos to 0, basepoint upper
left. That does not work anymore. X-pos has to be set to something close to
-7,35 and y-pos to -11,85 cm with basepoint set to upper left.

I changed language from swedish to english for while, it was easier to
follow some tutorials etc. That's the only change I can think of but why
should that affect positioning? I also tried to set it back to swedish,
swithing between the different units (inch, mm etc) but the result is the
same (of course the numbers change but they are never 0). Any ideas what can
cause this since this is really annoying - how can I be 100% sure that the
image is exactly placed?

/Bo