[Scribus] fontmatrix packages for Debian sid/lenny and Ubuntu/gutsy available

Oleksandr Moskalenko malex
Tue Dec 11 00:41:26 CET 2007

The new personal font manager discussed by mrdocs in
http://rants.scribus.net/2007/12/07/a-real-linux-font-manager-for-designers/
has been packaged for Debian GNU/Linux. While this package is making its way
through the often slow Debian NEW queue, I'm providing binary and source
packages of this software for Debian sid (unstable), lenny (testing) and
Ubuntu gutsy in our repositories on scribus.net and tagancha.org. These are
the only branches that have recent enough Qt4 (requirement in the fontmatrix
docs is Qt4-4.3) for me to be able to build for them.

Regards,

Alex.