[Scribus] pictures

John Beardmore John
Wed Dec 12 18:57:39 CET 2007

Gregory Pittman wrote:
> Joan Hill wrote:

>> I am having problems inserting pictures.  It seems if the picture is
>> too large for the frame, their is no way for me to "shrink" the
>> picture down to fit the frame.  I have not had this problem in
>> Publisher or other programs, so it is probably something that I am
>> doing or not doing.
>>
>> I am on the final layout, so if anyone has a quick answer, sent
>> directly to me.
>>
> 2 useful things:
>
> 1. Properties: Image tab: Scale Image to Frame Size
>
> 2. Context Menu (right click on frame): Adjust Frame to Image
>
> If you do these two after one another you can make a frame exactly the
> size of the picture.

Yes -  it would be quite nice to

  a) have those functions in the same place

and

  b) have both functions performed in a single operation.

Cheers, J/.
Carbon Trust Consultant: Energy Audit, Carbon Footprint, Design Advice
Energy Efficiency Accreditation Scheme Registered Assessor
P:0845 4561332  F:0870 0522417  M:07785 563116  Skype:t4sustainability