[Scribus] Bugs with Scribus 1.3.4

Fabien3D creafab
Thu Dec 13 01:50:56 CET 2007

Hi !

I had been using Scribus 1.3.3.9 for a couple of weeks when I decided to
download and install it on another computer to keep on working on my
document. I hadn't noticed that I had installed the 1.3.4 release - and
didn't know it existed since that the french website didn't provide it !
As the automatic saving was on, I realised I could't switch back to 1.3.3.9 to
access my document. Now, I'm using the 1.3.4 but I noticed two bugs :

- I had built several paragraph styles baut now, every time the autosave
works, a copy of each style appears in the styles combo list. I opend
the .sla file in Notepad++ and deleted the lines titled "Copy of...". I then
re-opened my document in 1.3.4, but, after each autosave, a new copy of each
style appeared in the styles combo list.

- Clicking in word in a text box doesn't place the caret at the right place.
Double-clicking doesn't change anything. I have to move the caret with the
arrow keys to reach for the word I want to modify.

Is there any way to fix these bugs ?

Thanks !
--
Fabien3D