[Scribus] line

Thomas Zastrow listen
Fri Dec 14 16:18:09 CET 2007

Jeffrey L. Place schrieb:
> I would like to have my line anchor on the outside of the box that I draw
> rather than in the middle. That way, it snaps inside the print area I am
> working with. Is there any way to change this?
>
> Thanks

Jeffrey, if I understand you correct, you have a Scribus object with a
colored border, and this border is always aligned at the middle of the
object's outline? Sadly, there is no way to change this behavior in
Scribus at the moment, but perhaps it could be useful for you to take a
look at the chapter "Exact size of frames" in the "Scribus Creations
Part 2": http://www.thomas-zastrow.de/readarticle.php?article_id=44

Best,

Tom