[Scribus] Scripter API

Joachim Neu joachim_neu
Sun Dec 23 21:44:30 CET 2007

Hello,

I think I got your point. So you think first we should think about a
generell API-model (like this one
http://henning.cco-ev.de/scribus/scribusapi.png) (what plugin developers
might want to have and how it's easy to use), then implement it as C++
API and after that export it to several languages by using existing
binding-generators?

Is this task already started? If so, where can I find information about
it, if not: I'd like to have a try. ;)

Marry Christmas!