[Scribus] file-size

Fritz Eichelhardt f.eichelhardt
Tue Dec 25 13:30:47 CET 2007

hi,

since 2 years now, i produce 2 quarterly papers, each with 4 dina5 pages.
believing very much in open-source and free software, i will start teaching
scribus in my county (rheinland-pfalz) in germany - later maybe all over
germany - in 2008, supported by the party 'die linke'/'the left'.

what worries me a little, is the file-size.

those 4 dina5 pages with only 3 or 4 jpeg-pictures exceed my providers limit
of 6MB.
so i can't send the paper by email.

how can i reduce the file-size without reducing quality.

--
Mit freundlichen Gr??en

Fritz Eichelhardt
Br?ckenstr. 1