[Scribus] text and graphics in textframe

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Thu Dec 27 02:42:33 CET 2007

claas kuhnen wrote:
> Hi guys
>
> a feature I loved from freehand was the ability insert text and
> graphics in text frames
> and I think it also worked on path as well.
>
> to my knowledge you were able to also control the size of the image
> with the font size.
>

> I found this to be very handy to make text and image same size
with the flexibility of what we have in Scribus, it's hard to see what
great advantage there would be in doing this.
You can do in-line graphics in a text environment if you like, but it's
a rare need.

Greg