[Scribus] 1.3.4 release estimate

Craig Bradney cbradney
Sat Jan 6 13:22:27 CET 2007

On Saturday 06 January 2007 11:42, Brian Astill wrote:
> On Saturday 06 January 2007 09:37, Craig Bradney wrote:
> > On Friday 05 January 2007 23:54, Philipp Klaus Krause wrote:
> > > Any estimates about when 1.3.4 will be ready?
> >
> > We are working hard to sort out issues so we can release a
> > 1.3.4 release candidate.
>
> Is this a Windoze thing?
> I'm already running 1.3.3.6 in Ubuntu Linux, or at least so it
> says.
> Just puzzled, that's all.

How do you mean Windows thing?

1.3.3.x was stabilised to replace 1.2.x.

The 1.3.x unstable series is continuing with a 1.3.4 release in the near
future. We plan to release a 1.3.4 release candidate for wider testing (ie,
in general, those interested that cannot build from CVS or those on Windows
etc).

Regards
Craig