[Scribus] Scribus for Mac OS X

Michael Crisci macrisci
Mon Jan 22 12:18:18 CET 2007

Craig,

     Yesterday I left Scribus running for over a half an hour, and it
was still stalled on setting up the font cache. Should it take that
long? I suspect something else may be the cause. Is there anyone I
can contact to do a diagnostic check and walk-through on this program?

Michael Crisci
Trying to run Scribus in OSX for Mac

"The older I get, the more I prefer the company of animals."

      - Mark Twain