[Scribus] I want to design webpages can I lay them out in scribus then have it create the CSS for me ??? THis proably would be good to add to the wiki faq

Ben Green ben
Sun Jan 28 05:33:54 CET 2007

On Sat, 27 Jan 2007 23:32:57 -0000, joshua wojnas <josh_eeg at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I want to design webpages can I lay them out in scribus then have it create the CSS for me ??? THis proably would be good to add to the wiki faq
>
> josh

No you can't export them as HTML and CSS, though you can export them as SVG, which is now supported by Firefox, Konqueror, Opera, probably Safari and even IE with a plugin.

--
 From Ben Green