[Scribus] Color swatches - Legal and technical issues

Branko Vukelic bg.branko
Wed Jan 31 19:50:33 CET 2007

On Wednesday 31 January 2007 19:37:02 Louis Desjardins wrote:

> I sure can discuss that with the speakers. Last year, we had a few
> reviews of the major talks and an overview of the conference by Peter
> Linnell. As far as I know, all info was available on the website and
> still is. You could possibly review how it was done last year at
> libregraphicsmeeting.org and see if this is what you expect to find. And
> you could make your suggestions for LGM 2007 on the wiki at

Yes, that's pretty much what I expected. Thanks. It would also be helpful if
some press release be made available at the site after the LGM2. I edit a
magazine on DTP & FLOSS for Serbian LUG, so I will make sure such a release
is translated and published in full.