[Scribus] How can I support scibus?

Maciej Hanski ma_han2000
Sun Jul 1 21:58:45 CEST 2007

Jan Schmitz napisa?(a):
> Hi!
>
> I really like scribus and use it for many projects (I made the whole school
> magazine with scribus) and it offers so many genius tools for free. So I
> want to support scribus...

Hi Jan,
additionally to all the opportunities already mentioned by Christoph and
Cedric, please  consider adding some basic info about your school
magazine to our Success Stories within the Scribus Wiki:

http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Success_stories

Sharing information about your Scribus related project is probably the
quickest but very effective way to support other users.

cheers
Maciej