[Scribus] Font Help Please

Stewart Noy windrunner
Thu Jul 5 16:29:19 CEST 2007

Thanks, yeah I had hoped not to change at this point as I had chosen font
size, layout etc. but looks like I might have to rethink.
Was trying to do the project as open source as possible as it's a small
bouldering (rock climbing) guide that will only interest a small group of us
down here in South Africa :)