[Scribus] Font Help Please

Stewart Noy windrunner
Thu Jul 12 10:15:45 CEST 2007

HARENDAL .h wrote:

> ** See new release, this one is based on the VeraSans bold version. Hinted
> and corrected and have attributes modified from the last version of Demi
>
> ** I'm waiting your mail, and if it possible give me a save.sla of
> your work with-----[ ;-)
>
> Cheers
> Hirwen

Sure, I'll put together a sample of how and where the text will be used,
including the Stewart ADF fonts on the OpenOffice Drawings, which are useful
as space is a factor and the new kerning is just right. Forgive any delay
but will send it soon.

Took a look at the new Demi, and this is looking a lot better! As you can
now clearly see the difference between Book and Demi, and I think this could
be the correct weight, but could you try one that is only slightly heavier?

Oh, I have switched from the Bistream fonts to the DejaVu fonts, but makes
no difference. http://dejavu.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

Stewart