[Scribus] Page background

John Jason Jordan johnxj
Fri Jul 13 04:16:31 CEST 2007

On Wed, 11 Jul 2007 21:45:31 -0700
John Jason Jordan <johnxj at comcast.net> dijo:

> Scribus, Ubuntu Feisty
> Suddenly I have a greenish background on the page for all documents. I
> can't figure out how it got there or how to get rid of it.

Haven't found a solution and no one has responded. It happens only when
I try to create a new document. Documents created earlier still have a
white (transparent) page background. It has to be something in
Preferences, but I can't find any settings that help. Are Scribus
settings stored in a file somewhere? If so, what setting in said file
would control the page background color?