[Scribus] Silbentrennung/Hyphenation

Michael Engel mkengel
Sat Jul 14 04:06:03 CEST 2007

On 7/2/07, Michael Engel <mkengel at dinj.de> wrote:
> >> And the keyboard shortcut Ctrl-shift-minus (from the English scribus
> >> wiki)
> >> doesn't work.
> >
> > Often it works with the minus of the numeric keypad.
>
> Thank you Helge. Problem solved.

I am back with this problem.

The problem is solved if you have a keyboard with the numeric keyboard
part (QWERTY) but not if you use a laptop with a DVORAK simplified
keyboard. There it doesn't work
So, I tried to change the keyboard shortcut - several combinations didn't work.

How to make it work now ? The hyphenation itself is OK if I can
manually intervene.
I mean it is still very inconvenient that the automatic hyphenation
doesn't work and I found in the archives that other people also
reported this problem.

Scribus 1.3.4
Windows XP Pro Japanese

Thank you