[Scribus] Wiki-Question

Thomas Zastrow listen
Sun Jul 15 23:06:20 CEST 2007

Hi there,

on the wiki, there is an article "Is it necessary to ask or answer
questions in English on the mailing list?".

I think, in english, this article isn't useful to anyone who don't know
the english language ... so I searched around, but found no german
version of that article.

Before creating a translation, I just want to ask if there is still a
german version and I just didn't found it? Is there a function which can
tell "For this article, there is already a translation in language XY"?

Best,

Tom

--
http://www.thomas-zastrow.de