[Scribus] Wiki-Question

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Sun Jul 15 23:53:03 CEST 2007

Christoph Sch?fer wrote:
> Am Sonntag, 15. Juli 2007 23:06 schrieb Thomas Zastrow:
>
>> Hi there,
>>
>> on the wiki, there is an article "Is it necessary to ask or answer
>> questions in English on the mailing list?".
>>
>> I think, in english, this article isn't useful to anyone who don't know
>> the english language ... so I searched around, but found no german
>> version of that article.

>> Before creating a translation, I just want to ask if there is still a
>> german version and I just didn't found it? Is there a function which can
>> tell "For this article, there is already a translation in language XY"?
>>

> Well, it's a bit hard to track this. It depends a bit on the author's
> knowledge of translations in other languages. As a workaround, the structure
> of the Wiki is the same in all language versions, so you could just check the
> category.

I did just recently add a paragraph to the English version, just after
"The simple answer..." paragraph. Consider putting that in the German
version if you agree with it. I felt it was good to bring up the
recurring comment on the list about /trying/ to post in English or maybe
also posting in English if the poster feels comfortable.

Greg