[Scribus] Line around text box

Martin Pauly pauly
Tue Jul 17 13:53:00 CEST 2007

> With shading, click on the shade you want and it sets that color. With
> 'LINE', click on the line you want and NOTHING HAPPENS.

I worked around this by creating a linestyle first and then applying
this linestyle. The linestyle was a good idea for us anyway because
we had 100+ boxes to enframe, so I didn't bother any more.

HTH, Martin

--
  Dr. Martin Pauly     Fax:    49-6421-28-26994
  HRZ Univ. Marburg    Phone:  49-6421-28-23527