[Scribus] Pre-use question about Scribus and a certain PNG image

Kite Lau kitelau
Thu Jul 19 14:35:00 CEST 2007

on Wed, 18 Jul 2007 16:47:53 -0700 (PDT)
dax702 <dax702 at cox.net> wrote:

 The music part was done a
> long time ago and the only output option from that software that
> seems like it will be usable for print is "high resolution png"

Does the software allow you to print to a printer, if yes, you might
consider setting up a virtual PS/PDF printer so that you could genarate
PDF or PS files from the software. By this way, I think you would get
vector files and they are resolution-independent. Then you could import
the PS files into Scribus.

Kite