[Scribus] Printing errors

John Jason Jordan johnxj
Thu Jul 19 17:34:57 CEST 2007

On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 11:28:58 +0800
Craig Ringer <craig at postnewspapers.com.au> dijo:

> Have a look at the CUPS job history ("show completed jobs" in the CUPS
> web interface, https://localhost:631). It might be processing and almost
> instantly rejecting the job. Also look at the CUPS logs in /var/log/cups
> . It might be necessary to turn up the debug log level in
> /etc/cups/cupsd.conf (back this file up before changing it, just in case).

I forgot to add that the following line appears repeatedly for pages in
error-log:

E [19/Jul/2007:08:31:36 -0700] cupsdAuthorize: Local authentication
certificate not found!

The time/date changes on each line, so I am guessing the file is just a
list of the same error code repeated every time I tried to print from
Scribus.

What might this mean?