[Scribus] When getting text from txt file, line terminates too soon..

dax702 dax702
Fri Jul 20 01:58:42 CEST 2007

Hi, thanks for the people who replied to help me out with my first question!
I have a new question.  I think I'm picking up Scribus fairly quickly for
having no experience in page layout.  I have a book in Wordperfect format,
saved it to plain text.  However, I am noticing when I insert the text in
the editor, it is not going all the way to the margin. For example:

Hi, thanks for the people who replied to help me out with my first
question!  I have a new question.  I think I'm picking up Scribus
fairly quickly for having no experience in page layout.  I have a
book in Wordperfect format, saved it to plain text.  However, I
am noticing when I insert the text in the editor, it is not going all
the way to the margin.

So what I end up having to do is go to the end of the line and hit delete,
then go to the end of the next line, hit delete again, all the way to the
bottom of that text frame.

Is there a way of getting the text from my file so it doesn't insert those
newline codes at the end of each line?

Thanks!