[Scribus] Spam on this list!

mamem at gmx.net mamem
Sun Jul 22 15:53:03 CEST 2007

Bonjour Craig,

Le dimanche 22 juillet 2007 ? 10:53:19, vous ?criviez :

CB> On Sunday 22 July 2007 10:26:10 Franz Schmid wrote:
>> mamem at gmx.net schrieb:
>> > Bonjour,
>> >
>> > I have more and more spam on this list, could a moderator do something
>> > to avoid this spam?
>> >
>> > I wonder how it is possible to send spam here, isn't it a closed list,
>> > I mean after inscription?
>>
>> I'm wondering about that too, as this list requires confirmation by me
>> to get subscribed. And due to the last spam mails the first posts of
>> a new member are moderated.
>>
>> So i really wonder how these spam mails can get through, even more as
>> all the senders are not in the member list of the list.

CB> Something to do with the order on the To line perhaps?

CB> Craig

I don't think so, the new spam from today (with enlargement etc) from
this adress: sddvmzbzpoj <sddvmzbzpoj at surfway.de> was only send to
<scribus at nashi.altmuehlnet.de>, not to the other adresses as before.

Is there a bug in the list-software? Franz, it is on your server?

Martin