[Scribus] Pre-use question about Scribus and a certain PNG image

Christoph Schäfer christoph-schaefer
Wed Jul 25 13:21:34 CEST 2007

Am Mittwoch, 25. Juli 2007 10:12 schrieb dax702:
> Wow, what I thought would have been a very simple newbie type question has
> turned into quite the discussion.  I plan on trying to output the big image
> to a postscript file as instructed.  The question now is, after that full
> page of music is written as a postscript file, will I then be able to open
> that image in an editor and cut out the pieces I need and save those as
> postscript too?

If everything goes well, your Postscript output will be vector curves. This
means you can import the file into Scribus as a _group_ of curves. You can
ungroup them via the context menu, then select the parts you need and
regroup. That way, you should be able to "cut" the file to your liking.

HTH

Christoph