[Scribus] Pre-use question about Scribus and a certain PNG image

dax702 dax702
Wed Jul 25 22:20:18 CEST 2007

I just went to File, Print, selected the Laserwriter printer from the
dropdown, checked the "print to file" box, hit ok, then it asked me "output
file name" and I typed it in, and hit ok, and that's it.  BTW, the PNG file
printed out crystal clear on my laser printer so I'm not worried about print
quality right now.  I'm just trying to find a way to make ANY format look
good on the screen for ease of editing and proofreading so I don't have to
keep zooming in and out to see what I'm looking at.  I know the program is
junk, it hasn't been developed since early 2005.  But that's what I have to
work with so there's no point in complaining about it.  The postscript
option doesn't seem to be working whatsoever, so I think I'm just going to

What do you mean by "What happens if you print the pages separately into
files?"