[Scribus] Pre-use question about Scribus and a certain PNG image

Christoph Schäfer christoph-schaefer
Wed Jul 25 23:07:27 CEST 2007

Am Mittwoch, 25. Juli 2007 22:58 schrieb dax702:
> OK, maybe I should be approaching this another way.  The other music
> software that output an EPS file works perfectly.  How can I duplicate
> whatever type/settings this EPS is:
>
> http://www.nabble.com/file/p11799852/reference2a.eps reference2a.eps
>
> so that I can create the same type of EPS file from the junky program I
> have to work with?  If I can do that, I'll be a happy camper.

Why don't you download a trial version of Adobe Acrobat, create an EPS file
with it and then leave the old notation software behind and download LilyPond
for new projects?

http://lilypond.org/web/install/#2.10

Christoph