[Scribus] Pre-use question about Scribus and a certain PNG image

dax702 dax702
Thu Jul 26 20:32:10 CEST 2007

OK, I'm good to go now.  I did just that - printed to a PDF, then used
Acrobat to export that PDF to an EPS.  I just used the default EPS settings
( I don't know what any of them mean really )  but it seemed to work.  If
anyone can shed light on what settings I should use for optimal import into
Scribus, that would be great.  If not, I seem to be ok now