[Scribus] Pre-use question about Scribus and a certain PNG image

Christoph Schäfer christoph-schaefer
Fri Jul 27 01:32:51 CEST 2007

Am Donnerstag, 26. Juli 2007 21:58 schrieb Craig Ringer:
> Christoph Sch?fer wrote:
> > Am Mittwoch, 25. Juli 2007 21:11 schrieb dax702:
> >> Hi, I followed your instructions, installed the Apple LaserWriter driver
> >> (does it matter which one as there are a few?)
> >
> > Apple Color Laserwriter did it for me most of the time.
>
> IMO AdobePS is almost certainly the way to go with most Windows
> versions. It produces decent PostScript and is generally well behaved.

The Adobe PS driver never worked for me. It produced terrible results. Eg, in
umlauts, the dots were missing or moved to the wrong place. The Apple driver
needed some tinkering to get the settings right, but at least it worked.

Christoph