[Scribus] Still new … and learning

Andrew akroiter
Fri Jul 27 12:48:34 CEST 2007

Hi all,

So many questions that I've had - thanks for all your help.

Now that I've downloaded and installed the current version of
Scribus, 1.3.4, and Ghostscripter and Python and, according to http://
www.scribus.net/index.php?name=Sections&req=viewarticle&artid=3, put
them into the correct places, I have tried to follow the instructions
below, but in the External Tools preference, there is no
'Ghostscript' option.

Again, thanks for all the help.

Cheers,
Andrew