[Scribus] [+] Re: Bug or Feature ? Broken Images

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Fri Jul 27 18:21:50 CEST 2007

Julian Robbins wrote:
> No I'm not moving the .sla file at all. That's the point.
>
> The images themselves get lost due the paths being changed due to being
> the second scribus file opened in one instance of Scribus
>
> Its not the easiest thing to describe I must admit ;-)

Ok, I see what you mean. Not sure if it might have been already
reported, but it's a bug.

I note that it is only a problem when you have more than one document
open at the same time. If you close both, then reopen the problem file,
it's OK -- much less work than fixing it with Extras > Manage Pictures
or manually fixing the .sla file. I think you should find that the .sla
file is not broken and therefore shouldn't need to be edited anyway.

So for the moment you're mainly hobbled by only being able to open files
from one directory at a time, or perhaps one file at a time.

Greg