[Scribus] Scribus web servers down => outdated message

Maciej Hanski ma_han2000
Sat Jul 28 13:05:35 CEST 2007

Hi Scribus folks,
please fix this outdated message too, while working on Scribus web
servers. BTW, the link to www.libregraphicsmeeting.org (the bottom of
the message), being one  of those Scribus servers,  has never worked in
such cases: "We are currently working on our services, and expect to be
back online shortly."

<qouting>
We are currently working on our servers and hope to return them to
service as soon as possible.

In the meantime, Are you aware of the Libre Graphics Meeting 2007 being
held in Montreal in May?

    * LGM will be a melting pot, with free software graphics developers
and artists meeting each other, exchanging ideas and tips, and planning
the future of free graphics. Graphics professionals interested in the
state of the art in free software are also welcome.

Please visit www.libregraphicsmeeting.org once our servers are back up
for more information.
</qouting>

cheers