[Scribus] Bug on Scribus with Ubuntu

Keywan Najafi Tonekaboni lists
Tue Jul 31 23:34:32 CEST 2007

Hi,

there is a bug in the Scribus-NG on computers at my work. It's an
Kubuntu with Feisty, updated from Edgy (and that from Dapper). I use
Gnome.

When I want change the font size with the spin buttons (right word for
the widget??) it jumps to size "1", which is pretty small ;)

I thought I read somewhere a workaround/fix for this problem... On my
ibook and another pc (both Ubuntu Feisty) I don't have this Problem.
Could you give me a hint, how to fix it, so I could use Scribus on this
computers too?

Ah, BTW, I tried to login with KDE and use Scribus and if I remember
correctly it didn't helped.

Regards,

Keywan

--
Keywan Najafi Tonekaboni
http://www.prometoys.net

people at world:/# apt-get --purge remove dominion
After unpacking world will be freed.
You are about to do something potentially beneficial
To continue type in the phrase 'Yes, do as We say!'