[Scribus] How to print?

BandiPat magicpage91
Sat Jun 2 23:59:14 CEST 2007

avox wrote:

> BandiPat-2 wrote:
>> avox wrote:
>>> True. OTOH Scribus also only executes the lpr command on that file
>>> when printing directly. What's the name of your printer? Does the name
>>> contain spaces?
>>>
>>> /Andreas
>> --------------
>> lpr hdDailyOpen.ps -P EPSON_Stylus_Photo_R220_USB_2
>>
>> Nope, no spaces!  The above is the command given in the shell to print
>> the Scribus file.
>>

> Hm, Scribus should execute "lpr -PEPSON_Stylus_Photo_R220_USB_2
> hdDailyOpen.ps"
> in this case. The only difference is that it uses a tmp file in ~/.scribus
> and might insert
> CUPS options before the filename.
>
> /Andreas
===========
Ok, that prompted me to take a look in the ~/.scribus directory Andreas.
  I found only a tmp.ps file printed from 1.3.4, obviously the file I
tried printing as I've only done one.  Do you suppose the file is being
put there as tmp.ps and Scribus is calling the wrong file to print?
Rather than the original name of the file, it's renaming it to tmp.ps,
yet the command to print is using the real name?

Pat

--
        ---Zenwalk v4.6--Linux 2.6.21---
         Registered Linux User #225206