[Scribus] Version 1.3.4 for Windows XP

Stewart Noy windrunner
Mon Jun 4 08:22:37 CEST 2007

I have seen there are some issues with 1.3.4 when opening existing 1.3.3.9
docs.
Will 1.3.5 be reliable enough to open older 1.3.3.9/10 docs exactly as they
would appear in 1.3.5?
For me and I suspect others, the bleeds are one of the functions that make
1.3.4 so appealing.
I guess my question is should I go ahead with the current stable version or
will I find that later versions also won't import the older versions docs
exactly as they should?

Stewart