[Scribus] Which version to use?

russbucket russbucket
Mon Jun 18 16:29:03 CEST 2007

On Monday June 18 2007 00:02, Craig Bradney wrote:
> [...]
Thanks Craig. I'll either continue with 1.3.5 and let file any bugs I find. So
far my only problem appears to be with style but it may be my column in my
news letter is to short for the info. I've been playing with the line
spacing. Since I only do the newsletter once a month, I can afford to play
and help the project with bugs. If I find to may I'll go back to 1.3.3.10.

Thats for all the good work on this project. It made my life much easier than
using MS Publisher.
--
Russ
Linux register user 441463