[Scribus] "object has transparency" error

Frank Cox melville.theatre
Tue Jun 19 02:21:37 CEST 2007

On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 03:41:17 +0800
Craig Ringer <craig at postnewspapers.com.au> wrote:

> print from
> Adobe Reader or a similar app.

Following up on this, how do I get to my printer options with Adobe Reader?
Printing directly from Scribus I get a screen full of options, "Media Type" and
the like.  Printing from Adobe Reader, I get to set the paper size and dpi, and
that's it.

The Adobe Reader help screen tells me to "select File > Print Setup to set
general printing options".  However, I have no "File > Print Setup" menu item.
All I have is "File > Print", which doesn't give me all of the options.