[Scribus] Imposition of PDF

Frank Cox melville.theatre
Sat Jun 23 04:54:19 CEST 2007

On Fri, 22 Jun 2007 19:43:58 -0700
John Jason Jordan <johnxj at comcast.net> wrote:

> I think I did not make clear what the problem is. I need to place each
> page twice on a landscape sheet:

The script that I posted earlier does just exactly that.

It puts two copies of page 1 side-by-side on a sheet that is twice as large as
the original page.

It puts two copies of page 2 side-by-side on a sheet that is twice as large as
the original page.

Since you're starting with a PDF instead of a Postscript file, your first step
can be to make a Postscript file out of it using the pdf2ps program.

Then everything else in that script will fall into place.