[Scribus] Perhaps something for the wiki?

Hannes hamfbohne
Mon Jun 25 00:09:35 CEST 2007

Hoi

but one should be warned that it's not suitable for longer texts. "In
Umrisse umwandeln" and "Polygone kombinieren" take quite a long time.

Just tried it on a sample-text with ~10 paragaphs. ;)

A really nice result, but it took very long (as expected).

Hannes