[Scribus] Setting styles

lmdja meredith.l.russell
Tue Jun 26 01:02:44 CEST 2007

I have written a cookbook for self-publishing and am trying to format it.  I
can set up a template with styles for the titles, ingredients, method, etc.
Each text box is right until I fill the first one, then the next reverts to
the first.  I've tried doing it as Master Pages but I must be doing
something wrong.  I previously published a book but used word as it was a
simple layout.  I can't what I want in word for this one.