[Scribus] pl. help : Devnagari Unicode fonts

Gora Mohanty gora
Sat Jun 30 07:09:48 CEST 2007

On Fri, 2007-06-29 at 16:06 -0400, John R. Culleton wrote:
> On Friday 29 June 2007 15:52, avox wrote:
[...]
> > > I am living in India & working in one social  trust (NGO) which
> > > also publish
> > > books & newspaper in Indian languages. I want to use Scribus in
> > > Linux. I had
> > > tried 1.3.4 version. In that I could not get support for
> > > Devnagari Unicode font (gargi.ttf).
[...]

I seem to have missed the original message, but this is an area that we
have been working in, and we would be glad to help out, if you can give
us some more details about what you need. Please mail me off-list, or
ask on the indlinux-group or indlinux-hindi mailing list that you can
join from the top of the page: