[Scribus] Scribus1.3.3.8

Branko Vukelic bg.branko
Thu Mar 1 16:26:22 CET 2007

On 3/1/07, Nicholas Vettese <nvettese at pdistributors.com> wrote:
> Forget the Scribus team?  I am thanking Bill Gates for pushing me to this
> point.  Oh, and the Adobe for pricing their software so high, that I have to
> resort to higher quality applications to get the results I want.

Well, I can say with pride that Bill and Adobe had nothing to do with
my choice of software. I love Scribus because it is surrounded by
great people and because it gives me education instead of dumbing me
down to the nexter level (for those that don't know what a nexter is:
that's a person who's only computer skill is to click 'next').