[Scribus] bad rendering of Devanagari text in 1.3.3.8

Craig Bradney cbradney
Fri Mar 2 15:04:11 CET 2007

Hi,

yes we are aware of this. The first stage of the new text system is arriving
in 1.3.4. Once this is finalised, and we get into 1.3.6 or later, we will
hopefully be bringing in support for more languages.

Regards
Craig