[Scribus] the meaning of the "Use ICC Profile" option

Terence Chan terence
Sun Mar 4 21:20:38 CET 2007

Sorry I made a mistake in my last post: checking "Don't use embedded
profile" will use the specified profile for the whole document.
If you want to use a different profile for just a particular image,
you can select the profile you want in the Properties window.

Terence