[Scribus] hypertext links in PDf files

MaHan ma_han2000
Mon Mar 5 17:00:19 CET 2007

--- Antoine M <lomojunkie at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
> I'm a new user of Scribus, after a few searches on
> Internet, I'm still not able to create hypertext
> links in sla files and of course in the PDF
> generated.
> Could you please help me solve this ?

-- create an element (text frame, image frame,
whatever) which you want to be a link

-- select a "PDF Annotation" tool / Link from the PDF
toolbar and draw with it a rectangle around your

-- right click / PDF Options / Annotation Properties:
Choose "External Web-Link" as Type and insert your URL
into the "Destination" field

-- done!

Get this sla file:

to see how it works