[Scribus] image frame change size

Tobias Hilbricht hilbricht
Thu Mar 8 14:01:33 CET 2007

Am Donnerstag, den 08.03.2007, 13:33 +0300 schrieb Alexandre Prokoudine:
> On 3/8/07, Oleksandr Moskalenko wrote:
>
> > Please be more accurate in your accusations. Debian's qt3 is fine - Ubuntu has
> > created this problem downstream of Debian.
>
> Please be even more accurate in your accusations :)
>
> Ubunty Feisty Fawn doesn't has this issue. FYI: ru_RU.UTF-8, SCIM, Qt 3.3.7

Ubuntu Dapper as such does not have this issue, too. I have here
Oleksandrs latest Scribus package for Ubuntu Dapper with Ubuntu Dapper
Qt Version: 3:3.3.6-1ubuntu6.1
I use the GNOME desktop; I do not have SCIM.

A good opportunity for me to thank Oleksandr for his Ubuntu packages!

Yours sincerely

Tobias Hilbricht