[Scribus] Display gone

Timothy King timmy.king
Thu Mar 8 20:06:22 CET 2007

Hi,
I don't know what happened. I loaded scribus up today (first time in a month
or so) and none of the pages I open can be seen. The leyers dialogue lists
the correct layers and previewing the printing shows the page just as I left
it, but in the main area of the screen there is no page.

The same thing happens when I creat a new document/page. Nothing displays in
the main agrea where the pages used to be. Is this a setting I changed
somewhere? What do I need to do to get scribus working again?

OS: Windows XP
Version: Fresh install of 1.3.3.8 (it was doing this on 1.3.3.1 as well)

Thanks for your help,
-Tim