[Scribus] GUI thoughts - no newbie, no copy

william f. maddock billsey
Sun Mar 11 12:24:51 CET 2007

Under OS9, MacOS had a window gadget that you could click in any window
to shrink that window to just the titlebar. Click the gadget again, and
the window expanded back to what it had been. I haven't often used it,
but it can be handy. I'm just wondering if it might be something more
appropriate to have as a feature of the X-Server/OS rather than a
single application.